There is a tree in Colonial Williamsburg which, when it turns, it turns. We played in the leaves for a good hour. We tried building a pile to jump into, but Luke "The Wrecker" kept doing his job.






Playin' in the leaves takes serious effort.
| Provided by www.inteliture.com hit counters. |
16 comments:
Oh Nicole! These pics make me want to come to Colonial Williamsburg RIGHT NOW! (I wonder if I could get a decent price on a flight out there this afternoon? Hmmm....)
Gorgeous color! Is that tree by the Public Hospital? I think that's what it's called - where they would house insane people and now it's a museum. (Also where I snuck in my full cup of apple juice and foolishly put it in my purse only to have the ENTIRE cup spill out and leak through my bag all over the museum floor! That's what I get for trying to be sneaky.)
What beautiful pictures of your kids and the leaves! You sure have a talent for taking wonderful pictures! Your kids are so adorable and it looks like they had a great time!
Oh I love that tree, it really does have the best color and a bunch of leaves. I miss CW!
So cute! I want to come play!
Wow! I'm jealous. We only see pictures of leaves like that around here. I have great memories as a kid playing in the leaves...sadly, my children will not have those. They are beautiful and so are your kids and pictures!
I miss the colors of the leaves changing. They were beautiful in Indiana. Now we are in the desert land of Arizona! But we do have great weather! :)
That color is surreal. A beautiful break from the political tensions of the day. Loved it!
Wow! Great photos, but even cuter kids..=)
those pictures are AMAZING! you're so stinkin' talented!
OK love the picture of Luke. Love all the pictures. The tree is on fire. It's beautiful and it makes the pictures amamzing.
ps. the party was a hit last night. I wooed everyone. New ward and no expectations, so I suprised everyone. It was fun.
really gorgeous pictures. i swear, you can't go wrong with colorful leaf background. and i LOVE the charlie brown costume. i may have to copy one that someday!
Absolutely beautiful!!! I love how you captured all of their excitement with the leaves. I remember that being the highlight of the entire season as a kid (and an adult when no one's watching).
By the way, I loved your post below. Anytime I hear the Bee Gee's, I will forever think of you rocking out while you clean :-)
Now, that was cute. The leaves are great in this neck of the woods!
Wow! Those pictures are phenomenal. Your kids are beautiful and the color is stunning. How fun.
I have been wanting to do this with the kids, but it keeps raining, or my timing stinks. Great pics.
I'm like Mandy. I never got the chance to do the "jumping in a pile of leaves" thing with the kids, because it kept raining all over them. Oh well. Luke's face is hilarious. And in the third picture, Anna looks like she's about ready to bump a volleyball. Perfect volleyball pose. :)
Post a Comment