Friday, December 5, 2008
Shadow Dancing
The other day I had reason to borrow an overhead projector for a little project. I had no idea the fun that would come of it. Cheap thrills, I tell ya. That's what they like. Buy them Polly Pockets and yet all they want to do is see their own shadows. I confess, I found it a bit amusing too. How 'bout Anna figuring out how to get her hands up there...Kate was legitimately scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That is so cute! It's true; kids don't play with toys. They play with other stuff. We just had a DI exchange at the church, and I happily bagged about half of my kids' unused toys for it. I did it when they were asleep, of course. There is nothing like bagging up old toys to make the kids suddenly want to play with them.
gosh Nicole, you can even make pictures of shadows look really great!!!
That is so darling. Kids don't really want toys, they want inventive, creative outlets. I think everyone needs a projector! :)
You take the most AMAZING pictures I have ever seen. No lying. It also doesn't hurt to have the most darling kids either! I want to come live there, it looks soooo beautiful!
Post a Comment