Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Goggle Girls!



It gets SO HOT in Williamsburg in the summer, but we certainly love the excuse to spend some time at the pool. Anna has gotten more brave in the water, but still doesn't like to feel the sting in her eyes, so I thought I'd try out goggles. We got really cheap ones as I didn't know how they'd react and this was their first try with them. I laughed so hard when they put them on. They slide around and really do nothing to keep water out, but they both insist on wearing them every time we're at the pool now. Look carefully at Kate's eyes in this picture. A little Hunchback of Notre-Dame-ish I think? Looks like her eyeball is going to get suctioned right out of the socket! They're too funny.

4 comments:

littlest said...

love it!! oh how we wish we could be out there swimming with you girls. in the hot humid muggy weather! no, really we miss it. sure miss you guys!

Blogful said...

I love your blog! I am so excited to keep better track of you and your cute family. The girls are getting so big!

Di and Justin said...

I can't believe how much they have grown....they are sooo cute, you both have done a great job..

aftonicole said...

You should have posted a pic of the girls after I straightened their hair! They were so excited about that haha...love ya'll