Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Who's the Boss?

Anna and Kate are always trying to tell each other what to do. At breakfast this morning Anna started crying and said "Kate's trying to be my boss!" Shortly after, I heard Anna "bossing" Kate and when I pointed out her hypocritical ways she said, "but I'm a nice boss".

It didn't end there.

Later when we were driving around she asked me if she could get a particular movie and I said, "No, I don't think that's a very good show." So she came up with a clever solution: "Well, I'll watch it and you don't have to". When I explained that I didn't want HER to watch it, her response was "Mom, I'll worry about me. You worry about yourself."

At least I know she listens.

3 comments:

Leah Miller said...

Anna sounds like a teenager. How old is she...like 4? That was pretty funny!

Sarah and Brian said...

Where's the picture of the broccoli? Great work on the blog - your posts are perfect!

Bryner Family said...

Wow, I love that comment from Anna. It totally sounds like something Jillian would say. Cute girlies! I love seeing your posts. Put pics of you on there too! :)