This is some bread.This is some bread that I made.
This is some bread that I made with flour.
This is some bread that I made with flour I ground from wheat.
This is some bread that I made with flour I ground from wheat I drove 60 miles to work all day and can at the cannery.
This is the laundry.
This is the laundry I didn't fold because I was making bread from flour I ground from wheat I drove 60 miles to work all day to can at the cannery.
I think tomorrow I may do something a little crazy and buy a loaf for $1.50.


16 comments:
Aww, come on! Where's the fun in that? :}
That bread looks great and yummy! Homemade bread is a treat! One that I can't do. Some days it is good to do something different.
Gorgeous bread! I just need to know.
Did the woman within you roar with pleasure?
Yes? It was worth it.
No? Well at least you know you can do it.
Oh that does look good. I will trade you some fresh bread from the wheat you ground and drove to can for some apple pie!
Can I have that recipe? I've finally gotten into the whole, grind my own wheat thing, but I haven't attempted bread (I have made some deeelish waffles, chocoloate chip cookies, crepes, and pnutbutter cookies with whole wheat though!). Your bread is gorgeous.
Plus folding laundry is overated...I"m starting to think I should just get the kids two big bins and just throw the clean clothes in it. How easy would that be!
Nicole,
I am so proud of you for baking that gorgeous bread--and in the middle of summer, no less! You are truly awesome, and I bow to your bread-making abilities... oh, and AMEN to the laundry in bin idea. The time I would save is mind-boggling!
That is beautiful bread, Nicole! Congrats! My bread always turns out flat; that's why I buy the loaves at the store. Oh, and my laundry is sitting all a mess, too! But I didn't bake bread. Hmmm... maybe I have a toddler and a one month old who has decided that night is daytime!
okay, your bread looks beautiful, and actually, your laundry does too. I think I need to get a camera like yours and then maybe my laundry would look beautiful.
You are my hero! How you have the energy to do that is amazing to me! Luckily my favorite bread is made at a local bakery here and I can get it for 89 cents a loaf! I'm off to do 3 loads of laundry right now! :)
at least the bread turned out, right? :) it looks yummy.
That's okay. If the apocolypse comes, nobody will care if your kids are running around naked.
You crack me up Nicole. And it really is beautiful bread.
That bread looks great. You have me beat, girl, I haven't gotten to the grinding my own flour part. I am one step closer to it though, I actually have a grinder. Now, if I could just find the time. hmmm.
next time you think about making bread call me and I'll talk you out of it.
don't wash the girls panties mom I like them dirty, a little girls pu--y smells and tastes amazing
heather o, even if I doesn't come I will looking at nakedkids
Post a Comment