Saturday, August 11, 2007
Boy, Oh Boy!
We had our ultrasound earlier this week and although we were leaning toward "girl", we were wrong. It's a boy! We're very excited. I thought the girls might be disappointed since they were planning on painting their baby sister's fingernails, but they've settled into the idea just fine. Here are a few pics of the little guy. Apparently he's quite a contortionist. The tech described him as a pretzel. Those of you who know Kate wouldn't be surprised by that.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Hello, my dear!! It's me, Amy Jensen...I am so glad you have a blog. My friend has one as well and I check it almost everyday. Now I can do the same with you and keep up. I had one for a while last year, but honestly, I struggled coming up with stuff to talk about. So I canceled it. But I may have to start one up with my new arrival coming really soon so you can keep updated as well. I'll be sure to let you know once I have it up and going.
I love the pictures. I just spent awhile going thru most of your posts. It was fun to see how much the girls have grown. But my dear, you don't have a single picture of you or Barrett :) I'd love to see your pretty faces as well!!
I am so excited for you. I really thought you would be having another girl too, for some reason!?! You will love having a little boy. It is so extremely different and wonderful. That is super exciting and Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you were expecting. How wonderful. What a handsome little guy. :)
I think the little guy looks just like you. The pictures are great!
YEAH!!! How exciting! It look slike we are doing the opposite-I'm so glad you are having a boy-having the opposite sex really makes having the 3rd baby so much easier! I'll be checking back often-love the blog! You are much more on top of yours than I am with mine...
hurray for blogs! :) congrats on your little boy! we love boys at our house. they're so much fun. of course, we love our little girl, too. it's so good to see how you're doing. i kept thinking that someone from home must have a blog. :)
I love reading your blog! Congratulations on having a boy!! They are a lot of fun...as long as you can keep them alive! ;-)
Post a Comment