Saturday, August 4, 2007

We Had Visitors....

....and we took them to the candy store. But only to walk through an air conditioned building. :o) My brother-in-law and two nephews came out to tour around the area. They were able to hit Jamestown, Yorktown, and of course Williamsburg before heading off to DC. Anna and Kate were thrilled to have them here. Teenage boys are apparently more interesting than mom.
The infamous "headlock"

The Fifes and Drums did a presentation about how they were crucial to the militia.


Plenty of gunfire and cannons.




I just like this pic of Anna. I took it on our adventure through Williamsburg, so I felt justified in adding it to this post. :o)

4 comments:

Blogful said...

How I miss those three-cornered hats! That picture of Kate is totally pro! Way to go!!

Dawn said...

these are great pictures, I agree that is a cute one of Anna.

aftonicole said...

I recognize those boys at the top! sad I missed seeing them!

Leah Miller said...

if I could pick one spot in Williamsburg to spend all my time it would be the candy store...hands down. Hopefully you made a good purchase as you passed through. It looks like you guys are having a great time. We can't wait to see you soon.