Afterward, of course, we made a stop at our favorite candy store. I found one of my new favorite treats....I wasn't in the mood for sugar (and like the weather, that's abnormal) but I was kind of hungry, so I got some Smoked Gouda Popcorn. Mmmmmmm! Even the girls loved it. I thought it might be a little much, but if you ever see Oogie's Gourmet Popcorn, give it a try. I can't wait to try the other flavors. Next on my list is Chipotle Lime.
The picture of Anna and Kate on the fence looking at the sheep is one of my favorites. It's such a familiar scene (I'm referring to them standing on the fence looking at animals....the mutual hug is a little more unique!)

Anyone want to come visit? We'll take you to the candy store!


2 comments:
I want to visit! I miss Wmbg so much. Take lots of pictures and lots of long walks. It's gone before you know it.
Nicole...I am back in the blogging business. Things have been really busy and finding the time to blog has been hard but with a few good nights of sleep, I am rejuvenated.
Chicago was amazing but the trip was too short. I loved WICKED!!! I listen to the C.D. everywhere I go and Katleyn loves to sing 'Popular' too. Yes, Barrett needs to go! Everyone needs to go!
Your pictures on this post are beautiful. Did you take them? Williamsburg is great. I wish life wasn't so busy because it would be so fun to visit again. It is so pretty out there and Arizona just isn't pretty in the summer. Where are you going when Barrett is finished? Any ideas? Maybe Arizona?
Keep your posts coming because I love seeing your little family and I am so excited for you to find out what you are having. I can hardly believe you will have 3. My, time goes by so quickly!
Post a Comment