You know when you learn the lyrics to a song just from hearing it on the radio or something and they don't quite make sense....that is, until you learn what the words really are....you realize you've just heard it wrong the whole time? I always think that's so funny. My kids do that with every day language and I always get such a kick out of what they say.
Tonight's example: Anna and Kate wanted a nectarine, but we had just bought them today so I said to Anna as I handed it to her, "you can have it, but I don't know if it's ripe". She took a big bite and made a funny face and said, "I think we pickeded one that isn't RIGHT". Too cute, too cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
heavens...you're girls are just too cute! I loved how we picked the blueberries FOR kate haha
Too cute! It's so fun that you are documenting all their charming words.
Post a Comment