I'll just put up this disclaimer: In the summer, we swim A LOT. So this won't be the end of the posts about swimming. It's just so fun to have my girls be so much more independent and confident in the water. If Barrett had thrown Kate like this last year....let me tell you....tears and screaming would have ensued! I couldn't stop laughing when I watched her flying through the air. She would throw herself so confidently into the funniest poses. I only wish I could somehow include her little sound effects. Giggles and squeals galore. I couldn't choose one, so here's a smattering.





19 comments:
Those are some great action shots, Nic! Way to anticipate and capture!! Usually the focus is really hard to pull off when you're doing that sort of thing, but these look really sharp and clear. Check out the water!! AMAZING! You have a future as a photojournalist.
NICOLE!!! HIIII! I am so glad you found me! Brandon and I have wondered about you and Barrett, congrats on the jdmba! Cute cute kids! We have to catch up! Do you keep in touch with the Shakespeares? Send us an invite
bgs6@msn.com and email me your email address so I can invite you!
by the way, how do you know Ryan and Leah Miller? Small world...Ryan and my parents are good friends who hang out way to much! Leah and Ryan are great!
I love how her little toes are always pointed. I seriously have to get a nicer camera.
those pictures are so fun! I hope you are enjoying your summer so far!
Sorry I was signed in as my sister so if you see comments from a Liz, that's really me. Ooops
wow! amazing shots! i love that last one where you caught barrett too. classic!
These pictures are amazing! You should win a contest or something.
Awesome pics!! She looks like she is having a blast! How tired were Barrett's arms after this "swim?"!
Aren't Dad's the best? Rich will do this with our boys on the rare occasions that he's home during daylight. Then, the next day when it's just me and I attempt it, they're like "Mom you are not very strong!"
what an acrobat. :) great photos. i want to hold my breath when i see them though. i'm such a wimp. :)
Nicole
I love these pictures they are perfect. It was so fun reading your stories. Your kids are beautiful, not to mention you look great! I am excited to stay in touch. Whats next for the Pasquini clan?
Anne Copeland
I like your new header. Do you manually adjust your camera for action shots or use the one preset for your camera? I know, more questions!
I LOVE those pics Nicole! And judging by the weather there.....well, swimming is a good thing! They are great shots - you must have a great camera! And an ever better EYE behind the camera:) I keep thinking that one day I'll take good pictures, but so far it doesn't happen much.
ahhh to be a kid again and fly...
great photos in the air. she sure can fly and i like the poses as well.
Nicole, I am dying that I found your blog! It has been forever since I have seen you. It is so fun to see your cute family! Wow, your girls are all grown up. It would be so fun to catch up! My email is brandalyn@gmail.com. Hope to hear from you.
Brandi Fotheringham
You don't know me but I saw your blog through a friend and I just love it! I was just curious about how you did your header with a picture like you did. Would you let me know? It would really make my day! Thanks. kate.teel@gmail.com
nice ass, fat pu--y I would be in heaven
Post a Comment