Just returned from a trip to Boise to see my sister Steph and her family. I went alooooone. No kids. And you know, that long trip's not half bad with a good book and a small quiet space. I confess though, I did have the jitters on the plane. I don't really like leaving my family. But I kind of like it. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
good for you nicole! it's great to have a getaway now and then and i think i would LOVE a plane ride all by my lonesome!!
Sounds like tons of fun, I'm just sad you didn't stop by. but I know things get busy when visiting people
Love the dirty sock bottoms! That is soooo MY kids :)
Okay, the fabulous pic.....which lens, what shutter speed, what f stop, etc, etc.....?
Dude, I need to learn to take better pictures. I love, love, love your pictures.
Hey Nicole, we saw your blog and just wanted to say Hi. You have a good looking family. Hope all is well. Nate and Brittany Hammond
I so love those rare moments to be alone on vacation. I just did that a few weeks ago. It was a strange yet delightful feeling to not have anyone telling me they just peed all over the floor or hearing a sick baby whin. Moms need a little R&R every once in a while even if we think about our chicklets the whole time we are away from them.
Sounds like fun (silence and a good book)! I hope you had a great time. GO BARRETT! I am proud of you for ponying up and taking all three, you are the man! Love the pic, can't wait to se more!
That is an awesome picture!! And there is nothing like time on your own, reading a good book!
I am laughing so hard that someone made a comment about Mary's "dirty socks." The funny thing is.. she's my daughter and I never even noticed it. See what happens when you have six? :) Can I at least say that they are dirty because she's on the trampoline? ha ha.
Post a Comment