Friday, October 19, 2007
Family Outing
Early in the week Barrett had a few days off for fall break. He also had a voucher to a golf course not far away and so he took the girls for an outing on Monday...and then again on Tuesday...and then we ALL went out on Wednesday. It was the most spectacular weather and we had a great time bouncing around in the golf cart together. I didn't take any swings with the club, but enjoyed just "hanging out" with the family snapping pictures.
Does this look familiar? I'm remembering big wheels. Hmmm, do they like me? Kate was so sweet. She was genuinely worried and started yelling "watch out mama!" If you look at the picture bigger, you can see the concern in her eyes. Anna seems to be enjoying herself. Typical.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'll have to go back East to visit someday. Looks beautiful! And I'm glad Creepy Jim is not the first thing I see when I go to your blog anymore. :)
That last picture is beautiful! How lucky to capture just a little in a photo! You guys have too much fun.
Holy cow you are so good with a camera! Amazing. Seriously.
Great pictures! That last one is amazing. Your girls are so beautiful. It looks like a fun outing - almost enough to tempt me to take our guys to the golf course. Almost. :)
Looks like you had a fun family outing. The greens look beautiful. The greens here have all been thatched and reseeded so the winter grass will come in. Until it does, they don't look so good. I am glad you were able to enjoy the outdoors and each other.
two little golf pros in the making! love it!
Post a Comment