
I know I talk endlessly of my children's love of vegetables. But it never ceases to amaze me! Tonight the girls and I put up our Halloween decorations and to top it off I put a bag of candy corns into a jar in the kitchen. Kate asked if she could have some and I told her she could and then asked Anna if she'd like some. It shouldn't have surprised me when she responded, "um, no thanks.....can I have some carrots though?". Kate put her candy corns back on the counter and jumped up and down yelling "YAY, carrots!".
So of course I ate the candy corns. They must take after Barrett.

10 comments:
that's hilarious! i wish my boys liked veggies like your girls do. how nice. :) i'd have eaten the candy corn, too.
Mmm, candy corn. Gotta run to the store! I cannot believe they chose carrots over candy corns! That's wonderful though. Jill really loves to eat certain vegetables but when asked what she wants, she always wants PEAS and Miranda will hardly eat anything, whether it's healthy or a sweet. Little Nat eats anything I put in her mouth still. I love this age! :)
That is so funny! I babysat kids like that once and thought they were the only kids in the world to get excited about carrots. I guess not!
What a great story! Blake and Kali are the same way about "trees" (broccolli). THey get so excited if they see me cooking it with dinner...if I could only get Dallin to be as excited!
even your candy corn picture is gorgeous! looove it!
That is impressive. I have to bribe Taytum and Price to eat any vegetables and even that doesn't always work! Consider yourself lucky! I always feel like my kids eat way too much sugar. I would love for them to ask me for something good to eat.
no wonder your kids are so skinny!
Too funny, I wish that were the case arond here. Your kids are too cute:)
I had an amazingly similar experience today! I asked Abby if she wanted some of the candy corn I was devouring, "uh, no, I don't like candy corn." Huh? What is wrong with this child:) Although, she'd never go for carrots, peaches maybe, carrots, never.
Thanks for thiss
Post a Comment