We had a week there where the weather was in the 70s and it actually got cool at night. I could smell Fall in the air and even baked pumpkin cookies! It was short-lived. The heat is BACK! So we packed our swimming gear up again and spent a day at the beach.


"Jacky" throwing sand. And he was amused by it for several minutes!
It's boys like this that make me excited for ours to get here.

Ethan, another sweet little boy.

Anna in the lovely brown water (hence, the B/W photo)
6 comments:
Wow, you managed to make Yorktown beach(?) look picturesque. That's an accomplishment! Looks like you guys had fun!
So much fun! I wish we had a beach close to our home. I guess I could go hang out at the lake but that seems a little scary. I am jealous that your weather has been getting that much cooler. The mornings and evenings are feeling a little cooler but it is still super hot in the days. I bet it is gorgeous out there. Have the leaves started changing?
What are your plans for the holidays? Are you going to be making it out to Utah? I would love to see you, even if it is only for an hour or two. Let me know what the Pasquini's have planned.
oh how i miss the beach! the sand at the park is the best we've got.
you know, Anna and Kate are the only ones who are cute enough to get away with calling Jack "Jacky". :-)
looks like fun! we had a cold snap, also, but things are warming up again for a day or two. :)
Post a Comment