my kids won't eat peas - ever. :) good for kate. :)
I have a friend that eats them frozen when she wants a snack. Anytime of the day. I personally can't stand them, but hey, more power to her:)
my kids eat them frozen all the time but won't even touch them if they get too mushy...as long as they eat them.
I love her pea cereal. Maybe I'll have to try that with my kids.
wow...for reals? she always was a girl with her own mind:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
my kids won't eat peas - ever. :) good for kate. :)
I have a friend that eats them frozen when she wants a snack. Anytime of the day. I personally can't stand them, but hey, more power to her:)
my kids eat them frozen all the time but won't even touch them if they get too mushy...as long as they eat them.
I love her pea cereal. Maybe I'll have to try that with my kids.
wow...for reals? she always was a girl with her own mind:)
Post a Comment