Thursday, September 6, 2007

What's in the Water?



After several requests, here is a "pregnant" picture. I don't think it gets much more pregnant than this! Is this a phenomenon or what? Many of my Williamsburg friends are expecting as well. And come to find out, we were missing one! Needless to say, I think it's baby shower season around here!

10 comments:

Bryner Family said...

Cute pic! I have a picture of about 20 women in my ward and all of the babies that we had in 2002. It was amazing! It does seem to go in spurts! :)

Mrs. J said...

Oh Nicole, You look great. I'll have to send a pic to your email soon showing how prego-big I am as well. I just took some this weekend, so as soon as I have them uploaded, I'll send one. Love ya, Amy Jensen

aftonicole said...

Oh my word, ya'll are a bunch of sticks with bowling balls attached! Thats so weird to see Caroline like that, considering last time I saw her I was running to CW with her! insane, can't wait to come home and see all the new arrivals!

Trixie said...

Our ward says it's the water fountain near the Relief Society room, maybe you have the same problem:) Who was missing?!

Danielle said...

I'm glad I'm nowhere near your ward...keep me away from your water! And how far along are you? I can't even tell that you're pregnant!

Jenny said...

what a fun picture, and you do look great.

i wonder how many of you are having girls? boys? that also seems to go in spurts. we had six babies in our ward between November and May with 5 girls and only 1 boy. :)

A. Kuhni said...

Where is your tummy? I can't see it. I think you are making this pregnancy up.

Amy G. said...

what a perfect pic! i miss you girls!

Annie said...

I want to stay as far away from that water as possible right now! :)
I have a friend who was pregnant again only 3 months after her last baby...I would die!
Anyway, what a cute pregnant belly you have! Who are all the other cheekas?

littlest said...

FINALLY!!!!

you all look great...miss you

jones aka "littlest" from my fam blog