Monday, September 10, 2007

Anybody Want a Peanut?

We were all together yesterday in the car. We were going from one city to another, so we had a bit of time. Just for fun we started quizzing the girls about "opposites"....we'd give them a word and they had to tell us the opposite. Then it turned into rhyming. Anna was catching on really well, so Barrett was giving her words that were progressively more difficult. Just to tease, he asked "what rhymes with Mississippi?"

Get this: "Can-you-get-my-sippy?"

I laughed so hard I thought I'd go into labor. We don't give kids enough credit.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

wow, i would never have come up with that one. what a smartie. :)

Danielle said...

That is great! When are you coming to Texas again so I can see your cute kids?

aftonicole said...

I have never heard the expression" I laughed so hard I could have gone into labor" before...I should use that one next time!

Leah Miller said...

I think it would only be fitting if Afton used the term, "I laughed so hard I could have gone into labor"!! I am LOL just thinking about it!

Di and Justin said...

that is soooo awesome I needed to hear that......thanks Anna

A. Kuhni said...

Nicole, your Anna has some brains like her mommy! She is too funny.

Dawn said...

I have to agree about P-Dub. I check all the time because I want to know the end of the story, okay it's more like need to know the end of the story. I think she needs to write a book, she's good at dragging you along.

Cherylyn said...

Oh my gosh, she is hilarious!