That was the song I had in my head this morning when I looked down at my ankles. I say "hi" to them in the morning....and then they're gone by the end of the day. I miss them. My OB asked what it was with women and their love affair with their ankles. I don't know, but I wish they'd stick around more often. 4 1/2 weeks.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cute feet! :) Good luck getting through these next few weeks. Do you have a name for your little guy yet? My baby will be ONE a week from today and I can hardly stand that I don't have a baby anymore! I guess I'll just have to deal! Happy last month!
that's hilarious nicole! i definitely experienced that with charlotte. speaking of charlotte...your pictures of jene's charlotte were gorgeous!
LOL. Now I have the song stuck in my head.
I feel your pain! Try living in AZ with the terrible heat. I have to say goodbye to my ankles and feet for a good six months! Ouch.
Post a Comment