So cute. She is precious. So beautiful. There you go changing your header again. Could you stop showing off. They're so cute. Do a blog and tell us all how to make the header so cute.
Your header is the first picture I've seen Kate smiling, instead of pulling a face! She is so funny! Looking at Luke makes me excited for my baby. Too bad I have to wait for another million years...
I love the header. I am sorry, but it makes me sad to look at your blog. I wish I could see lil' Luke in person. You should come to Utah!!! What a brilliant idea.
7 comments:
So cute. She is precious. So beautiful. There you go changing your header again. Could you stop showing off. They're so cute. Do a blog and tell us all how to make the header so cute.
Yeah I agree teach us all how to do the cool headers...oh and by the way the kids are pretty darn cute too!
love the new header, too.
great pictures! i hope they both had wonderful birthdays. :)
Nicole, Cute, cute, cute! I can't believe how different Luke looks already. I agree that I love your header.
Your header is the first picture I've seen Kate smiling, instead of pulling a face! She is so funny! Looking at Luke makes me excited for my baby. Too bad I have to wait for another million years...
I love the header. I am sorry, but it makes me sad to look at your blog. I wish I could see lil' Luke in person. You should come to Utah!!! What a brilliant idea.
Truly amazing children and photographs. I think I know who I want to be my assistant for Afton's wedding!
Post a Comment