While walking around the store Kate asked me, "Mom, what's his story?" I couldn't figure out who she was talking about, so I asked her, "Whose story, Kate?" The conversation went back and forth for a little while with both of us becoming frustrated that I couldn't figure out who she was talking about. She kept referring to "his story in the song!"
Finally, it dawned on me that she was talking about the last line in the Rudolph song, "You'll..... go down.....in h-iii-st-ooo-ry!"


5 comments:
love their dresses! what beautiful girls. and how cute that she heard it "his story." :) bentley was telling me the other day how he and his school friends sing rudolf (with the "like a lightbulb" and the other add-ins). i told him i used to sing it the exact same way and wasn't that neat? um, no mom. now that way to sing the song is sooo not cool. rats, i'm afraid i ruined it for him. :)
I can't believe how old Anna is looking-I love her hair! Don't you just love what our kids say? Dallin asked me today if Jesus' last name is Christ...the wheels are always turning in his mind!
They are so gorgeous! Can't wait to see them on Christmas!
Your girls' dresses are so cute. And I love that His Story thing. I always got words confused in songs, like in Primary and stuff, when I was growing up.
hilarious! kids are so funny.
Post a Comment