Thursday, December 20, 2007

Tic Tac Toe

The other day Barrett was holding Luke and while studying his feet said, "His toes are the size of little tic-tacs." So while checking out at the store the other day I looked up and saw some and decided to do a comparison. Sure enough...they look like little tic-tac-toes!

7 comments:

aftonicole said...

that is sooo cute!

Erin said...

That picture is so funny. At a quick glance it looks like Luke has 6 toes!

Leah Miller said...

If you leave that tic-tac in there long enough maybe his toes will stay like that for good!

Brynn said...

I did think before I read it that he had 6 toes. Very cute. How small and precious they are.

Amber said...

I thought he had a bandage around one toe...because I don't know..maybe he sprained it on the way out. Brett and Mindy were going off on the phone tonight about how incredible all your pictures are...something about "the quality, no their faces, no the lighting"...he can't figure it out but he wants to know what camera you have and what you do. And I want to know too.

Jenny said...

oh how funny!

Kar said...

I can't believe his toes are that small! Holy crap!!