Okay what are you going to put up next? That the girls love brussel sprouts and lima beans? They eat so well-I wish I could get all mine to do that-they would die if I asked them to try Sushi...although my Blakester will eat any kind of seafood...impressive with the Japanese!
I love your new header! How funny they love sushi. Dylan loves it, too. He eats calamari, also. So gross. I would rather die than eat any kind of fish, much less raw fish in a roll of seaweed. Your girls are sooo cute.
Sushi is my favorite. I love that she loves that. My girls try different foods as well. Your header is awesome. The pictures are great too. You never told me who the photographer is.
k...your girls are braver than me! but for some reason it doesn't surprise me...especially when they have been known to ask for broccoli for breakfast or instead of treats. please tell me the secret! love you guys miss you
9 comments:
Love the girls! and love the header for your blog! you need to show me how to do it when I come home on THURSDAY!!!! woot!
Girls after my own heart!!!
as always, LOVE the photos!
Okay what are you going to put up next? That the girls love brussel sprouts and lima beans? They eat so well-I wish I could get all mine to do that-they would die if I asked them to try Sushi...although my Blakester will eat any kind of seafood...impressive with the Japanese!
Sushi!??? I don't think my kids even know what that is. Cute pics!
Your girls are so cute, and I love that they eat great things. Great pics!
I love your new header! How funny they love sushi. Dylan loves it, too. He eats calamari, also. So gross. I would rather die than eat any kind of fish, much less raw fish in a roll of seaweed. Your girls are sooo cute.
Sushi is my favorite. I love that she loves that. My girls try different foods as well. Your header is awesome. The pictures are great too. You never told me who the photographer is.
k...your girls are braver than me! but for some reason it doesn't surprise me...especially when they have been known to ask for broccoli for breakfast or instead of treats. please tell me the secret!
love you guys
miss you
That is so great. I don't know many kids that say that one is their favorite food. It's mac'n cheese around our house all the way.
Post a Comment