We were all in the car on the way home from church today when we asked our girls what they had learned in their classes. Kate started telling us a story about the disciple who went fishing, but wasn't catching any fish. She explained that when Jesus told him to put his net on the other side of the boat, he caught "lots and lots of fish and it was
so heavy."
The disciple's name according to Kate?
Salmon Peter.
9 comments:
That is so funny!! Ha-ha!! It's great that she even remembers what she learned in church.
so funny. we can't even get abby to remember what she learned, let alone a different name:)
gotta love the way their little minds make connections. kate, you're so funny!
how cute! i sometimes wonder what the kids are actually "hearing" at primary . . .
So cute. At least she was listening. I love her way of telling it.
That is too funny! Kids say the darndest things!
Keep 'em coming, Kate!
She's a Sunbeam and gets something out of class? Half the time, I think my Sunbeams are on a different planet! Thank goodness they're so adorable!
Your girls are so sweet. I love all the things they say. Thanks for sharing!
That little on is plugged in big time, isn't she. Hey, ya know, you could get $500 for contributing to Readers Digest. I think you oughta go for it. You got skill girl.
Love to you
Post a Comment