Anna and Kate are privileged to be "flower girls" in Afton's upcoming wedding (woo-hoo!). Her mom brought the dresses over the other night for them to try on. Anna put it on and I took pictures so we could show Afton what they looked like (Kate was playing golf with dad). The girls have already started asking me several times a day if it's time for the wedding. It's going to be like waiting for Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
Beautiful!! did you do her hair?!
oh how exciting!
i hope you'll post lots of pictures!
Oh my heavens, is she perfect or what? That is gorgeous. I kid you not, Nicole, you are an amazing photographer. By the way, Afton's pictures are beautiful. You just have a great eye.
Anna and Kate will remember this forever!
Beautiful pictures. You inspire me! What are Afton's colors?
You were right those are cute dresses. And great picture too. The twirl test has to be done in any dress right?
A little girl's dream come true! She looks like a mini Cinderella. A twirl test...every puffy dress has to have one! Love the photo!
Ummmmm can you say beautiful!! Her hair is awesome too. She has beautiful hair just like you Nicole. I love it. What a princess.
aaahhhhhh, she is beautiful! Great picture too.
What a gorgeous picture. It looks totally professional. Wow.
Esther is already learning to twirl in her Pretty Dresses. She's way into trains and trucks (don't know how that happened) but she adores her pretty dresses and has been enjoying ballet books recently.
I can't wait for April 26th! I love your girls, they're so adorable, and I hope you can re-do her hair just like that again!
Your kids are so beautiful! Our families are on opposite schedules- which means all of our kids can date each other! We miss you guys SO much- any plans on coming to Texas soon?
She looks like a princess!!! Just think, in 20 years.....
Post a Comment