Friday, February 29, 2008

Three Months

Luke is growing so fast, it's hard to believe. I've been asked a few times to post about him. He doesn't exactly do much. Although, I have to admit, he does have an uncanny ability to make anyone within three feet of him speak an octave higher. Myself included. And his shirt says it all.



My friend Jene' found this hat for him. I LOVE it! This picture
doesn't do it justice. He looks SO cute with it on. A little newsie.

18 comments:

Brynn said...

What a precious little boy. I cant believe I wont ever get one of those!! He is so stinkin cute. I love love the hat. Where did you find that?

Blogful said...

Wow! He has changed SO MUCH! Keep the photos coming. He looks like his own little "self" now--no more of the newborn look at all!

Heather said...

Love the Newsie hat! Carrying the banner, Luke! My little brother used to dress up in his Newsie hat to come deliver newspapers with me in high school. It was so fun.

If we have a boy, you'll have to tell me what to do with them. It's been so long since my brother was that small, I can't remember!

Kar said...

He has such pretty eyes. I especially like the second picture of him. I can't wait to get my little munchkin out of my tummy and into my arms!

Jenny said...

what a cutie, and what great photos! i'm so glad you posted more pictures of him!


i may still your "please note" at the top. we've been trying to keep our last name off our blog, and it gets really hard w/ links. :)

aftonicole said...

He is so cute, sometimes I forget you have a little boy now! Probably because I'm just not around much anymore, maybe that'll be different this summer!! who knows, can't wait to see ya!

Amber said...

I need that hat! It is so freakin' cute. He is sooo adorable. Besides wanting to speak in a higher voice...I want to hold and kiss that kid!

Erin said...

I love Newsies! he is the cutest Nicole!

Amy G. said...

i was thinking, huh, he doesn't really look like the girls until i saw that second picture...doesn't he totally look like kate there? maybe it's just the expression. either way...VERY cute boy!

Lynette said...

No question aboaut it...he's total boy! Love the hat...and the photos are great!

Kathy said...

he is so adorable! Love reading your blog. :)

littlest said...

open the gates and seize the day...don't be afraid and don't delay...

ok--that won't even be funny if you haven't seen newsies. LOVE these pics! totally looks like barrett to me. couldn't love that hat any more. perfect.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Another beautiful child. Amazing. The photographer isn't too bad either.

Nora said...

i LOVE that picture w/the hat, nicole. samuel's the same age and is too adorable for words...today i accidentally tickled him under the arms and got a delicious baby laugh. wow-talk about the joy of parenthood. i admire your family so much; you totally have it together. can't wait to have a long chat:) xoxo

aftonicole said...

i love the new picture with goggles! so cute!

Amy G. said...

i'm with afton. loving the new header. and is this crazy? i can't even tell the girls apart. they're both getting so big!

Leah Miller said...

I LOVE THE HAT!!! Good pick by Jene. Luke is such a handsome little devil!

Meghann said...

Words cannot do jsutice at how cute that hat is one him! And you're so right- he looks just like a newsie!!!