We were supposed to have dual "Mulans" this year for halloween, but in a last minute upheaval, Kate opted to go with the chicken costume instead. The little cheese! So here's Anna in her full geisha glory...and our funky lil' chicken.
Nicole!! I'm so glad Jenny put us in touch with each other again. I wanted to talk to you at the ten-year reunion so badly, but I kept getting sidetracked on my way over to you, and it never happened! It made me so sad. I wanted to catch up and see how you were doing. I feel like you had a little newborn there, is that right? Is that Kate? Anyways, if you'd like to write me, I'd love to know how you are. My e-mail is karlennsmith@gmail.com. Your girls are so beautiful and cute. And you have a boy on the way! Where do you live now? Sorry. So many questions. Write soon!
Nicole, thanks for your recommendations for Christmas music. It's so funny - I love the original Amy Grant Christmas album! But Michael Buble sounds good, and I'll bet Josh Groban's is good, too. Do you remember Heather Bruce? She's in a gospel choir, and she got to perform in his concert in Salt Lake City a couple of months ago. She says he's very professional and worked with them personally, playing the piano while they practiced. I thought that was interesting. Anyways, thanks again for the recommendations.
I can't believe how old Anna looks in that picture, and beautiful. Blake had the same chicken costume, we finally had to get rid of it because he wore it so much...when is that baby boy of yours due and do you have a name?
7 comments:
Ahh! I am so sad that I don't get to see you guys! Hug to all! Call Mom Barrett. :D
Ok, Kate looks like she just saw a KFC sign! scary!
love the costumes, and the pictures! your girls are soooo cute.
hey, karlenn just started a blog!
http://karlennandben.blogspot.com/
it's so fun to keep in tough with people from home. :)
Nicole!! I'm so glad Jenny put us in touch with each other again. I wanted to talk to you at the ten-year reunion so badly, but I kept getting sidetracked on my way over to you, and it never happened! It made me so sad. I wanted to catch up and see how you were doing. I feel like you had a little newborn there, is that right? Is that Kate? Anyways, if you'd like to write me, I'd love to know how you are. My e-mail is karlennsmith@gmail.com. Your girls are so beautiful and cute. And you have a boy on the way! Where do you live now? Sorry. So many questions. Write soon!
Karlenn
Nicole, thanks for your recommendations for Christmas music. It's so funny - I love the original Amy Grant Christmas album! But Michael Buble sounds good, and I'll bet Josh Groban's is good, too. Do you remember Heather Bruce? She's in a gospel choir, and she got to perform in his concert in Salt Lake City a couple of months ago. She says he's very professional and worked with them personally, playing the piano while they practiced. I thought that was interesting. Anyways, thanks again for the recommendations.
I can't believe how old Anna looks in that picture, and beautiful. Blake had the same chicken costume, we finally had to get rid of it because he wore it so much...when is that baby boy of yours due and do you have a name?
Gorgeous girls, gorgeous photos!
Post a Comment