Saturday, November 3, 2007

Just Pictures




7 comments:

Erin said...

You are a great photographer Nicole! I love your "just pictures". I'm still trying to come up with 6 interesting things about myself.

Blogful said...

You are such a pro!

Trixie said...

these are too cute. You didn't tell me that you were good at photography, so I guess we are even:)

aftonicole said...

aaaw I love these pics!!!! they are the cutest ever!

Jenny said...

great pictures. :) your girls are so cute. i can't wait to see your little boy!

littlest said...

k...so when will you take my pictures!! you are photographer extraordinair! absolutely beautiful! and i am sure it doesn't hurt to have a beautiful little model like anna! i can't believe how long her hair is! give her a squeeze from us.

Kar said...

Where did Anna get blonde, straight hair?? She is a really cute little girl.