You are like photographer extraordinaire lately! WAY TO GO! I just love visiting your blog and getting inspired to take good photos too. Did you get a new camera or something? Everything looks so professional!!
I was telling Sean I wanted proof that you were putting up your tree. I guess i just got it:) Other than snow, Christmas isn't coming that fast here. We have 2 weeks until Tahnskgiving, then the decorations will go up. I just took down the last Halloween decoration for goodness sakes!! Awesome pictures, as always. MAybe I should ask Santa for a new camera, think he'd bring me one?!
Nicole, Barrett is a good photographer! What beautiful pictures. And what beautiful decorations. I can't believe you decorate so early! (Though I always really want to decorate before Thanksgiving, but I don't do it, because I know my sisters will give me so much crap if I do.) My favorite Christmas music is Manheim Steamroller. What is yours? I buy one Christmas CD every year, and I'm up for suggestions from the Christmas guru.
7 comments:
oh, i love it! i'm listening to christmas music now actually and loving this time of year! great photos, barrett!
You are like photographer extraordinaire lately! WAY TO GO! I just love visiting your blog and getting inspired to take good photos too. Did you get a new camera or something? Everything looks so professional!!
I love that picture of kate and the candy canes!!! good job barret!
I was telling Sean I wanted proof that you were putting up your tree. I guess i just got it:) Other than snow, Christmas isn't coming that fast here. We have 2 weeks until Tahnskgiving, then the decorations will go up. I just took down the last Halloween decoration for goodness sakes!! Awesome pictures, as always. MAybe I should ask Santa for a new camera, think he'd bring me one?!
Nicole, Barrett is a good photographer! What beautiful pictures. And what beautiful decorations. I can't believe you decorate so early! (Though I always really want to decorate before Thanksgiving, but I don't do it, because I know my sisters will give me so much crap if I do.) My favorite Christmas music is Manheim Steamroller. What is yours? I buy one Christmas CD every year, and I'm up for suggestions from the Christmas guru.
And why is Barrett going to be an attorney? He should be a professional photographer instead. What beautiful photos!
k--totally listening to the christmas music...can't help it. i am tempted to put up my tree as well...all thanks to the P's! love you guys!
Post a Comment