Monday, November 5, 2007

More "Just Pictures"

I think it's pretty obvious which of my kids LIKES having their picture taken and which one just acts like a goof-ball (see header) I don't think Kate can make a normal face if there is a camera within ten feet of her. And if you ask "can I take your picture?" she'll tell you flat out, "no" and walk away! She still looks cute even if she does have to contort her face.


4 comments:

littlest said...

oh i love it!! i love her hair--so dang cute...please give kate a squeeze for me!

Amy G. said...

I LOVE the new header! I can't believe I get to see that every time I look up your blog!

Leah Miller said...

I might be crazy, but Kate kind of looks like Maxine in this picture!

http://www.megacalendars.com/images/Maxine_FC.jpg

Kar said...

Kate's hair reminds me of yours in high school - so beautiful and curly. She is so funny. How did you do that header? It is so cute!