oh how cute! i love when they start to smile. it's like payback for all the sleepless nights. :)
Oh my gosh, cute, cute, cute!! I want a boy!!
Oh Nicole that is so cute. What a great smile.
What great pictures! You really seem to capture his personality. What a handsome little guy!!
how cute!
Can he really be old enough to be smiling? What great pictures...and how fun that you captured that! What a cutie...
What a babe. I can't wait until mine is out of my belly and in my arms!
Wow! He is really handsome. And changing so fast from picture to picture. This really makes me want a boy too! :)
Wow, eat your heart out...darling!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
oh how cute! i love when they start to smile. it's like payback for all the sleepless nights. :)
Oh my gosh, cute, cute, cute!! I want a boy!!
Oh Nicole that is so cute. What a great smile.
What great pictures! You really seem to capture his personality. What a handsome little guy!!
how cute!
Can he really be old enough to be smiling? What great pictures...and how fun that you captured that! What a cutie...
What a babe. I can't wait until mine is out of my belly and in my arms!
Wow! He is really handsome. And changing so fast from picture to picture. This really makes me want a boy too! :)
Wow, eat your heart out...darling!
Post a Comment