Kate cracks me up.
This morning I had bathed the girls and sent them in their room to get dressed. While standing at her dresser, searching for clothes, Kate hollered out, "Where...is....my....super-suit?!" Needless to say, we all had a good laugh.
On Sunday she "graduated" from nursery and became a Sunbeam. She now refers to herself as "The Sunbeam." They gave her a crown, which she's been wearing constantly, and a framed certificate, which she's been carrying everywhere.
Way to go Kate! You have successfully learned how to eat Goldfish crackers and drink water out of very small paper cups. We're so proud.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It took me a minute to realize that what Kate yelled was from The Incredibles. Duh! You should have yelled back, "Why do you need to know??"
That is too cute! Kali also graduated from nursery and is heading to primary-that means I have all 3 of my kids in primary! That also means next primary activity I have a couple of hours to myself!
So cute!!! I love the new picture of the feet. I think I do need your help.
Cute header!! I need you to come stay for a few days (or weeks) and share your knowledge!
You totally could have entered the contest...I've just been so lame about posting that nobody looks at it. I've decided that once you get going it's not quite as intimidating. Chad is even going to start his own...
Tell Kate "congrats" on her graduation!
hooray for kate!!! Beautiful sunbeam...
gosh, i wish someone had made a cool hat for jonah...maybe it would have helped???
Post a Comment