Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Poor Mrs. Claus

Kate is still thinking about Christmas. Yesterday she asked me if Mrs. Santa had come to our house with Santa. I told her no, she had stayed home at the North Pole. She then looked at me and asked, "Why did she stay home.....to do the laundry?"

Oh, I feel your pain Mrs. Claus.

12 comments:

Bethany said...

Your girls are so funny. I love their clever comments.

Dawn said...

your girls are so cute and funny. I love their comments. Great picture!

Blogful said...

Just because you happen to have some of the cutest girls in the whole world and also be a master photographer, doesn't mean you have to rub it in all the time. ;)

Lynette said...

Seriously, what kind of camera are you using? ;) The girls look adorable...and Kate's comment inspired me...

Jenny said...

oh how funny! :)

a little too close to the truth, though . . .

Kar said...

Dude, my pictures look like junk compared to yours. I really need to save up for a nicer camera. Or learn how to use it better. Your girls are adorable. I can feel Mrs. Claus's pain, too. Ben "helps" with the laundry by doing millions of loads, but then he dumps them all on my couch to fold. I have to spend each day conquering Mt. Laundry so that I can even see the couch or sit on it!

Amy G. said...

my kids most definitely would NOT have made that observation. really the compliment should go to you, nicole, for doing your laundry! i just try and mostly fail :)

Amber said...

I love it! Love the picture! Kate is awesome. She always says the funniest things!

Brynn said...

Oh my gosh, how cute. But our laundry just stays in the dryer right?!! That picture is adoreable.

Leah Miller said...

I bet Mrs. Claus had to buy and wrap all the presents that Santa delivered on Christmas, as well as stay home and do the laundry. :)

Annie said...

Darling photo of the girls! Oh and I also saw your pics of Afton. Great job!

Heather O. said...

Ok, this one made me laugh out loud! Good one!