Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"What the...!?"

Sorry Luke. Your mom lost it and left you stranded on the dresser in nothing but a beanie. Next time I'll try to save you from her photographic zeal! Luke had the last laugh though. Unbeknownst to his mother, he was relieving himself on her favorite blanket during this whole "photo shoot."

"Mom...don't you think if I need this hat on,
I may need a little something else on too!"

11 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe how much older he looks! Cute picture!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

I love this picture and boys will be boys. Or so I have been told. Oh and I love the picture on the header of your blog too.

Brynn said...

so cute Nicole. He is adorable. Good picture. I love your writing too. The header is awesome. I need help!!!

Jenny said...

what a great photo. he's sooo cute!

my sister-in-law too some cute photos of ruby last summer (in a makeshift studio in my mil's living room). ruby did the same thing (don't tell my mil). :)

http://www.judyphanphotography.com/gallery.php?gallery=26&start=6

Jenny said...

oh - she's the fourth one down on that page.

Kar said...

How very Anne Geddes of you! :)

Lynette said...

He's about as sweet as they come! What a beautiful photo, Nicole! How fun to have such a captive client...even if he does pee on your favorite blanket.

Amy G. said...

oh, he's so darling! and probably cold too!

Leah Miller said...

Way to go Luke!!!

Di and Justin said...

that is an amazing photo although it does help that he is A BEAUTIFUL baby.....